Double open folio using my digital designs

 




27/4/2022

(Reposted from Instagram). 

Let's make a cover with my previous digital design, with big red butterfly! 


I haven't decided yet what it will be used for, but I really liked the design with the big butterfly and I wanted it on the cover.



.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


#freeprintable #freedownloads 

#digitaldownloads #paperclips #masterboard

#masterboardcollage

#collagemasterboard 

#junkjournalcommunity 

#junkjournalembellishments

#journalembellishments 

#paperartwork #paperdesign

#paperephemera #bujoideas #planneraddict #journaling #journalinspiration #ephemera #vintagebookpages #vintagepapercrafts #vintagescrapbook 

#artjournalpage #botanicalart

 #collagejournaling

#junkjournaljunkies

#messyart #lovecrafting #inspiration

#freebie #freebies








Σχόλια