Bookmarks from my digital collage pages

 






Isn't it beautiful? 🤩
Bookmark






That was my first digital collage for bookmark.





(Reposted from Instagram)

Free printable download. Bookmark.

🎊 Every week new free printables

🧚
If you like it and want to get it (for free), just follow me and send me your email via DM 📩 (please, for personal use only)







Another one of my digital collage printed in small scale tag.




(Reposted from Instagram)

I printed in small scale my digital page of this post card. 

.
#paperartwork #paperdesign
#paperephemera #bujoideas #planneraddict #journaling #journalinspiration #ephemera #vintagebookpages #vintagepapercrafts #vintagescrapbook 
#artjournalpage #botanicalart
 #collagejournaling
#junkjournaljunkies
#messyart #lovecrafting #inspiration 
#mixedmedia #mixedmediaart
#freeprintable #freedownloads 
#digitaldownloads #paperclips #masterboard
#masterboardcollage
#collagemasterboard 
#junkjournalcommunity 
#junkjournalembellishments
#journalembellishments


Σχόλια