My new digital collage master board

 



(Reposted from Instagram)

This is a new digital masterboard collage from previous days that I made. Sorry if I didn't comment and liked your posts, yesterday was an awful day for me. I accidentally cut off my finger and my sister came and helped me because of my anxiety and stress from blood. 

when you live alone, something like this makes you even more sad ...


 #paperartwork #paperdesign

#paperephemera #bujoideas #planneraddict #journaling #journalinspiration #ephemera #vintagebookpages #vintagepapercrafts #vintagescrapbook 

#artjournalpage #botanicalart

#watercolorcards #collagejournaling

#junkjournaljunkies

#messyart #lovecrafting #inspiration 

 #watetcolour_daily #abstractart #drawing #minimalpainting #sketchdaily #pencilsketch

#mixedmedia #mixedmediaart

#freeprintable #freedownloads 

#digitaldownloads








Σχόλια